Alright, so I never originally planned on writing this post but after doing a bit of cleaning today, I’ve realized that I have quite a few products I’ve been loving and using for the past month! So here it is, my beauty favorites for the month of September (in no particular order)!
1. Vaseline’s Total Moisture Cocoa Radiant Body Lotion – Vaseline never disappoints and I should’ve stuck with it from the beginning. Ever since this summer, literally my whole shower ritual is not complete without lotion! This bay sticks true to it’s word- it makes my skin look glowy (and tan?!), super smooth, and smell yummy (though tbh I’m slightly starting to hate the smell, whoops).
2. Clinique’s Stay Matte Oil Free Liquid Makeup in Golden Natural – Well isn’t this a familiar product.. I’ve mentioned this Clinique liquid foundation in one of my earlier posts and I was on the edge of whether I truly liked it or not. Well to clear the air the answer is YES! I love this product so much! It keeps the oils away, matches my skin tone, doesn’t smell (yeah, I’m talking to you MAC!), and doesn’t break me out (it’s literally creates a barrier between my skin and NAR’s laguna bronzer, lawlz).
3. Anastasia’s Perfect Brow Pencil in Ultimate Brown – Thanks to this product, I literally never leave my house without my brow’s filled in/groomed. This is also a hugee life saver for me considering I literally effed up my right brow on accident this past summer.. Whoops.
4. Clean Care Contact Solution – Okay, this isn’t really “beauty” related, but I honestly don’t know how I survived without this product ever since I started wearing contacts. Seriously, it cleans my contacts so well and I don’t have to do anything but pop them in the case- perfection!
5. Nivea’s A Kiss of Moisture Lip Balm – I’m not sure if this chapstick is THE best, but hey, it works AND I’m not allergic to it- whoopee! My favorite is the mint flavored one, yum.
6. Murad’s Essential-C Day Moisture SPF 30 | PA+++ – So I received the sample version of this product in my gift bag from Sephora and let me tell you I’ve just finished the travel size and I’m on to the full one! It keeps my skin nice and smooth, smells yummy, and I feel like it keeps me from break outs (but don’t quote me on that)- yay!
7. Maybelline’s Volum Express Cat Eyes Mascara – I was a fan of the original Volum Express and now I’m loving this! The brush is perfection (curved), the formula is great, AND it holds a curl amazingly! It does smudge at my lower lash line and the smell can be a bit much at the beginning, but I LOVE how versatile it is! You can go from natural to full to glamorous in a few coats!
8. Maybelline’s Color Sensational Lipstick in Nude Nuances (865) – As you can tell from my previous post about bold lips, I’ve suddenly become a huge fan on colored lips! This color is the perfect nude/pink lipstick I’ve ever used! It literally goes well with any makeup look and the lasting power isn’t so bad either! I carry this baby with me everywhere I go.
And those were my favorite beauty-ish products of the month of September! It’s 11:40pm right now and I should be in bed but I just HAD to write this post before I forgot! If there are any more products I forgot, I’ll be sure to include them tomorrow but for now, good night everyone! And stay tuned for a future post of Products I Regret Buying!